Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Sweet Angel

If I had to have a favourite stamp, and only keep 1 stamp, it would have to be Rosie, I just love her.  I stamped her onto SU crumb cake kraft cardstock and then coloured her using my pens.  I glamour dusted her wings and bits of her dress and hair.  The tulle was quite wide, so I folded it half and stitched it, adding ruffles as I went along.  I added some seam binding over the top to hide the stitching.  The dp was also stitched.  I added some cheesecloth and a bow, and die cut and punched some snowflakes.  Finally a pearl swirl and pearls to the centres of the snowflakes. 

I haven't added a sentiment yet - can't decide who to send it to ... if its one of my nieces I'll use some of the LOTV Christmas tag sentiments ... if its for a grown up I'll probably put a Craftwork Cards sentiment on it.  I really ought to start writing my cards as we have so many to send.

 Supplies:
Sentiment:
Colouring medium: promarkers
Papers: Bo Bunny
Embellishments: seam binding, tulle, cheesecloth, pearls, glamour dust
Tools: Snowflake punches, Marianne Creatible snowflake die

Challenges
 Passion for Promarkers - colouring on kraft
Crafty Creations - Christmas is coming
Creative Card Crew - anything goes
The Sugar Bowl - sketch
Divas by Design - more than 3 dp
Bearly Mine - snowflakes
Papertake Weekly - pearls and ribbon
Stampavie and more - pearls and swirls
Crafts and Me - circles
My Mum's Craft Shop - inspired by a song (Robbie Williams Angel)
 

26 comments:

Bea und Doreen said...

gorgoeus card Cathy.
Hugs
Doreen xx

Sheena said...

Absolutely beautiful card! I love the colours and all your little details!

Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew challenge!

Sheena
xxx

Annie said...

such a pretty card, I love the soft gentle colours and how you coloured her on kraft.
hugs, annie x

Alyce said...

Cathy she is just so sweet! I absolutely love the gorgeous colouring and those papers are lush. Really beautiful tones too :)

catherine said...

Lovely card and thanks for joining in with our challenge this week over at MMCS. Hope to see again
x catherine

Caroline said...

I love love love this card the image is adorable and the layout and papers are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Debs said...

Beautiful card Cathy - the image is adorable and looks so soft and serene coloured on Kraft.
Gorgeous DP's and emebllies too.
Have a fab evening.
Debs xx

PS Thanks for playing along at Stampavie and More xx

Liz McGuire, said...

This is so pretty, love it.

Liz x

Viv's Visuals said...

Stunning card - and I understand why you love this stamp!

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Cathy, love Rosie too, fabulous colouring on kraft.
Wendy xx

Elle said...

Great Card. It is a lovely image. Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew.

Hugs
Elle

Erika said...

Wow Cathy a super card. I too love this image. Great soft colour combo, kraft colouring fabulous dwarling!
Thanks for taking part in the Sugar bowl challenge and good luck, hugs
Erika.

Corrinne Quinn said...

Absolutely gorgeous - I adore how the white elements really stand out :) Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges!

I invite you to share with us at this ANYTHING GOES challenge here: http://pinandtack.blogspot.com/2012/11/spark-your-creativity-now-challenge-3.html

Lots of crafty joy,
Corrinne

Sylv said...

What a beautiful card, love the colours and the stamp is adorable.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word this is so beautiful I love that cutie image also the wonderful papers, colours and design, super card, thank you for joining our challenge at Bearly Mine this week.
hugs
lorraine x

Karin Trollkatta Lilleseth said...

Gorgeous card you`ve made Cathy :-) and great coloring hun!
Thanx for sharing at Stampavie and More.
Hugs from Karin

Pami said...

This is stunning Cathy, really beautiful. Your colouring on kraft is beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sugar Bowl this week. Pami x

Stephanie said...

this is a lovely card...the image is so adorable. I love the embellishments and all the trim you used on the card. Thank you for playing at Stamptacular Sunday♥

grandmabonnie said...

Beautiful card! I love the details! Thanks so much for stopping by Stamptacular Sunday!

Ani said...

Stunning card! I love the colour combo! Looks so delicate and shabby! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Creative Card Crew!

Kimberly said...

So so sweet...i just love this challenge. Your added details are fabulous...thanks for joining us at PFP this week.

katscards said...

What a stunning card and your colouring on the Kraft card is just beautiful.
Kat x

DesignerDiva said...

This is stunning Cathy I love it!!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Diva's this week and good luck
Hugs Laurie x

Jen said...

simply stunning kathy

thanks for joining us as Passion For Promarkers this week

Jen xx

Juny84 said...

Hi,
your Card is very sweet !!!

Tank you for joining us at Stampavie and more, hugs Jenny

Nenny said...

Stunning card Cathy. I love this image too and I LOVE what you've doen with it. Perfect colouring and it looks amazing on Kraft! Congrats on getting top 5 with Passion for Promarkers. Hugs, Wends xxx